OCTOBER 17-20, 2019 at CHICAGO PINBALL EXPO
Welcome one and all to another exciting year of Pinball Expo’s Pinball Flip-Out! brought to you by Tilt Amusements, Stern Pinball & Neverdrains.com!
A STERN Circuit Event!
As always featuring a Main tournament with A and B divisions, as well as Classics (Herb style-qualifying). Everyone registered for the Main Tournament plays in the finals! (Except for “A” restricted players WPPR ranked 1-250, if they do NOT make it into the top 50% of qualifiers). This year we will be using the queuing and SMS system from Neverdrains.com again. And, as always, the winner gets to take home A PRO STERN PINBALL MACHINE of their choice used in the tournament!
For Main and Classic opens at 10:00am Thurs. Players have all day to play their 12 entries. Players MUST report in to the Tournament Registration desk NO LATER than 11:59pm on Thursday in order to participate in Main Tournament.
Entry fee is $125. Entry this year includes 3-day exhibit hall pass for Pinball Expo!
- A and B divisions
- 12 seeding entries per person; top score on 6 of the 9 machines will count toward seeding.
- Thursday is for seeding only.
- Top 50% of field will be placed in A, bottom 50% into B.
- If you decide not to seed, you will be randomly placed at the bottom of the B Division bracket.
- “A” restricted players MUST seed in the top 50% of all players.
- Every 8 spots in seeding gets you another bye
- A and B finals start at 10:00 am on Friday.
- Finals are head-to-head, double elimination; matches are best 2 out of 3 in winners and losers bracket
- Top 32 in A finals are in the money. Top 16 in B.
- BOUNTY PRIZE: Most matches won in A and B - $100 each
- A Division restriction is WPPR ranking 1-250.
- Herb style qualifying, unlimited entries
- $10 for 3 entries.
- All machines count toward qualifying
- Top 32 scorers qualify, Top 16 are in the money. Prize money increased this year.
- Finals head-to-head, double elimination; matches best 2 out of 3 in winners and losers bracket
Over $10,000 in cash and prizes!
Sponsored by Tilt Amusements, Stern Pinball and Neverdrains.com
TILT AMUSEMENTS: www.tiltamusements.com
STERN PINBALL: www.sternpinball.com
If you have any questions or comments please Email Trent Augenstein: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Tilt Amusements for all your Stern Pinball needs at 740-803-2276.
Registration for Main open 10:00 a.m.-11:59 p.m.
Main Tournament Seeding 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 a.m.
Classics Qualifying 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 a.m.
Main A and B Division Finals start 10:00 a.m.
Classics Qualifying 10:00 a.m. - 1 a.m.
Main A and B Division Finals continue at 10:00 a.m.
Classics Qualifying 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Classics Finals 10:00 a.m.
Check bracket for match times.
5 minutes grace time or you forfeit your match if a TD has not heard from you.
- 1st Place - $5000 plus pot % OR a Stern Pinball Machine
- 2nd Place - $1500
- 3rd Place - $1000
- 4th Place - $750
- 5th and 6th Places - $400
- 7th and 8th Places - $300
- 9th thru 12th Places - $150
- 13th thru 16th Places - $125
- 17th thru 24th Places - $100
- 25th thru 32nd Places - $75
- 1st Place- $1000
- 2nd Place - $500
- 3rd Place - $250
- 4th Place - $150
- 5th and 6th Places - $75
- 7th and 8th Places - $60
- 9th thru 12th Places - $50
- 13th thru 16th Places - $40
BOUNTY PRIZE: Most matches won in A and B - $100 each
- 1st Place - $750
- 2nd Place - $500
- 3rd Place - $300
- 4th Place - $200
- 5th and 6th Places - $150
- 7th and 8th Places - $100
- 9th thru 12th Places - $75
- 13th thru 16th Places - $60
- 17th thru 24th Places - $50
- 25th thru 32nd Places - $40
BELLES AND CHIMES LADIES
AND KIDS TOURNAMENTS
Welcome to this year’s Women’s and Kid’s Events brought to you by Tilt Amusements, Stern Pinball, Marco Specialties, TEL Management Solutions, Belles & Chimes Chicago, & Neverdrains.com!
Click the buttom for all the details!BELLES TOURNEY PAGE
BATTLE OF THE BELLES
Belles & Chimes Columbus is throwing down the gauntlet to all women pinball teams who want to prove they are the best of the best! On Saturday, October 19 at high noon Belles & Chimes Columbus will take all comers at Pinball Expo. Last team standing wins. Winner takes all!
Click the buttom for all the details!BATTLE OF THE BELLES
PLEASE CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS
Join us for one of the longest running Pinball Shows! If you have any questions regarding specific pricing please get in touch with us.CONTACT US